Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I made it!

I made it through 7 straight days of closing the store...whew! I am exhausted! I had the day off yesterday and I have today off too. I needed both days just to recover. My legs are so sore. I have had a bit of indigestion/stomachache the past couple of days, probably from all the candy I've been scarfing down--not good!

Aaron is out of town this week at Kennedy Space Center. He's helping install one of their payloads on the shuttle that's going up in February (I think that's when it is, anyway). He gets to be in the shuttle and everything--how freakin' cool! My husband is in something that is going up in space in a couple of months--I just hope it doesn't decide to take off early on its own with him in it. Now that's a TDY I would not be prepared for! HA HA HA! He'll be back on Friday.

Aaron's mom and stepdad are coming around next Tuesday to spend Thanksgiving with us. I have to work on Thanksgiving day but I have Wednesday and Friday off, so we are doing Thanksgiving on Wednesday and having leftovers the rest of the week! Woo hoo!

No comments: