Monday, November 23, 2009

Teeth

You may think I am going to talk about Drew's teeth in this post, but you would be wrong! Trent is sooooo close to losing his 2 front teeth! They have been loose since at least April when my sister noticed it when she was cleaning his teeth (she went back to school to be a dental hygienist). Actually his 2 top and 2 bottom ones are loose, but the top ones are much looser than the bottom ones. I noticed yesterday that there was a huge gap between his 2 top front teeth, so I looked in there and started wiggling them, and they are so loose that there is a gap between them. Crazy! My baby is growing up!

I snapped this this morning just to record how big the gap is. He wasn't really cooperating well because I was interrupting him watching Sid the Science Kid on PBS kids, but you can see the gap.



And in case you are wondering about Drew's teeth, he still just has 5 of them! The 6th one is coming through. I can see it under the gums, but it just hasn't poked through. Trent had way more teeth by this point (almost 16 months), so I don't know what is going on with Drew's teeth, but the doctor said not to worry. I have a feeling that one of these days, all of his teeth are going to come in at the same time, and it is going to be quite stressful around here!

No comments: