Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New adventures

I have started a new venture that I am hoping will allow me to stay at home for some time and will allow Trent to stay in preschool also. I would hate to completely pull him out of school and send him off to kindergarten in a year, totally shell-shocked! He's a bit shy as it is, so I want him to keep being around other children and to keep learning all that he is learning.

Anyway, so this new venture is Discovery Toys. I signed up to do it about a month ago, and because I am still working full time, I have not really made time for it until now. I am having my grand opening for my new business today as well as yesterday. I did not have a very good turnout yesterday, so I am hoping that more people will show up today. I do have my first recruit underneath me--my sister-in-law Jenn has joined and is already kicking butt at it, which I knew she would. I am already earning rewards because of her awesomeness! That feels so good, and it's so inspiring. It makes me want to quit my job early so I can focus on this. It's a business that you truly can do part-time and earn so much in return. But I am going to stick it out with my job (only 34 more days until my last day!). I have a lot of ideas running around my head about Discovery Toys and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me in this business. For those that have never heard of Discovery Toys, it is a wonderful company that offers award-winning educational toys. There are great rewards for hosting parties, so if anyone wants to earn free toys for their children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, or any other children in your life, please let me know and we can schedule a demo so I can share Discovery Toys with you and your family and friends. Or if you'd like to know more about the business opportunity and what rewards you can earn through it, again, let me know and I will be glad to share it with you.

Here is the Discovery Toys mission statement, which I truly believe in:

We believe that play is a child's work...children play to learn, to grow, and to experience the world around them.
I am so excited about this opportunity. It's something fun I can do with my kids and I can make a little extra money at the same time! How perfect for this point in my life!

Play with your children...it's the best investment you'll ever make!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey, can you tell me what it takes to do the toys? You can email me at katie75009@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear about it.