Saturday, June 28, 2008

5 Years

Today is Aaron's and my 5th anniversary. Wow. 5 years sounds like a long time, but it has gone by so quickly. Yet SO much has happened in the last 5 years. I love my husband more every day. He is such an incredible husband and father. I'm so lucky to get to spend this life with my very best friend in the world.

Tonight we are just keeping it simple. Some friends of ours are watching Trent while we go to dinner at Perry's Steakhouse and Grille, which is a Houston-based restaurant. Then depending on what kind of desserts they have, we'll either get dessert there or we're going to Cold Stone Creamery! :) We have been dying to have Cold Stone for the longest time now, but we have just not made it there. So we may very well be leaving the snooty steakhouse to go to Cold Stone!

Here is a picture of us 5 years ago today:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they said it wouldn't last!! Seriously, I am so proud of both of you. You guys have accomplished so much in 5 years. BUT I am most proud of you. You have dealt with so much change in your life in the past several years, and have handled it with the grace and dignity that only my sister could muster up. Here's to another 50 years to go with the 5 already under your belt! Maybe I'll make it to a 5 year anniversary someday! :)
Love you sister!

The Q. Family said...

Congratulations Laura!! Did you end up getting the Cold Stone.... that sounds DELISH!