Friday, August 1, 2008

Drew Thomas Landenberger

He's here! Drew was born Monday, July 28 at 1:22pm. He tipped the scale at 9 lbs. 2 oz., and measured 21 inches long. He is an absolute angel, and we are so happy to have him here. He has a ton of hair and he came out already needing his fingernails cut--all a result of those prenatal vitamins, I'm sure! I will post more about the big event later when I get a chance. I just wanted to go ahead and post pictures of our new baby boy! (By the way, I didn't think so at first, but now every day he looks more like Trent! Also, now every time I hug Trent or hold him, he seems really big in comparison to his little brother!)

Waiting for the arrival of the newest Landenberger


The obligatory post-epidural picture

Here he is! That's Nurse Heather holding our bundle of joy!

Whew!

Minutes old

Drew, meet your Mommy.

First glimpse

First meeting of Trent and Drew

Just the four of us

Grams holding her newest grandson

This is my favorite picture EVER!

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! He does this a lot.

My three favorite guys in the world

Look at all that hair! He's got a fro!

This was Day 2, and Trent is excited because he was about to get to hold his brother. So sweet!

My two sons
Am I the ultimate multitasking mommy or what?
New in town
Mommy and Drew

In the car seat, ready to leave the hospital and go HOME!
In the car
I'm a happy girl!
We're home! (Doesn't the sky look gorgeous behind us?)
Snug as a bug!
I'll post more later!

8 comments:

The Q. Family said...

OMG he is a precious butterball!!!! I love him! I especially love the last picture where he is all swaddled and snug as a bug in a rug! Adorable!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Christy said...

What a cutie!! It looks like you did fabulous . . .you supermom!! 9 lbs!!! Wowww!!!

The Newmans said...

CONGRATS!!! Awwww Trent is so precious holding Drew. Glad you are home!! Way to go 9 lbs!!!!! Great pics!

The Groves Family said...

Congratulations Laura!!! He is too cute! Can't wait to see more pictures of your precious little family! ~Chelsey

Katie said...

Oh, Laura! He's so beautiful. Traci called me right after she got off the phone with your Mom. I'm so very happy for you guys! He does look alot like Trent's pictures. I can't wait to see more pictures!

You look great!

Suzi and Bob said...

Congrats from Rio Rancho!!!! We are so happy for the 4 of you. Drew is an amazing big boy!!! You all look wonderful, good job. Trent sure looks like a big boy next to Drew. Much love...

Summer said...

congratulations! he is too cute!

Melanie L said...

HOORAY! I'm so glad you posted a ton of pictures! Matt said, "Wow, Trent is huge." Haha...it has been a while since we've seen him. :) I lovelovelove the one of Trent grinning and holding Drew, and I thought the one of all the boys in your bed was pretty funny. I was like, "What's Laura doing while all the guys are relaxing?" :) Hope you're enjoying your family of four, and that the Lord is giving you superhuman mommy strength! Miss y'all.