Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A little update...

Well, I heard from the doctor's office this afternoon, and the nurse told me that the hospital is all booked up for the Sunday to Monday inductions. But Dr. Taylor got on the phone with me and told me a few things to do Sunday night and Monday morning that may help start contractions, and then she said to come in to the hospital Monday morning and complain of cramps (she said to give an Oscar award-winning performance and don't tell them that she told me what to do or they'll just send me home--I love my doctor!) She'll be at the hospital anyway that morning so she'll just take over from there and we'll hopefully have a baby. If it doesn't work, then we still are scheduled for induction Wednesday morning.

I've been having some pretty sharp pains through my abdomen though, so you never know--he could come before then on his own!

5 comments:

Christy said...

You're doctor is awesome!!! I need to get her information!!! That's so awesome! With all the planning, though, you know what's going to happen . . . he'll come tonight!! hee hee

Sally & Dennis said...

I am so glad your Dr. is really willing to work with you. If the baby doesn't come sooner, I'm sure you can be a great actress. Can't wait to see the little guy.

The Q. Family said...

I love your doc too!! Good luck sweetie!!

MC said...

tried to comment last week but blogger was a little nuts...i can't wait to see pics, etc! congrats

Melanie L said...

Yay! Hope we get to meet Drew soon!