Saturday, November 8, 2008

Part 4: Mom's Club party

The Mom's Club that I am a member of had our Halloween party the same day that Aaron ran his half marathon--October 26. We had some great food, fun things for the kids to do, and great conversation! I really love the Mom's Club. We always have something fun planned, and it gives me a chance to get out of the house with the kids and have some grown-up time too! I always thought that a Mom's Club would have a lot of cliques and be drama-filled. But I'm so glad I joined because it is not like that at all. There are no cliques--everyone has a good time with everyone else. You always feel welcome, no matter how many events you attend every month. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the party. It was held at Challenger 7 Memorial Park.

Drew had a really great time.



So did the other babies--you can't really see them, but there's a 10 day old baby boy on the left (James Maximilian O'Neal--I love that name!) and Chloe Smeader, who was born about a week after Drew, on the right. Drew has already had a play date with Chloe--meaning they both slept most of the time, and Chloe's mom Cathi and I just gabbed for a few hours!


Trent having a good time

T with the pumpkin he decorated

Trick-or-treating

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

It would have surely been a good day. I am also looking for one of the outdoor New York venues for my kid’s birthday party. I have planned a themed party and will try to make his birthday one of the best days of his life. It was great coming across this post too.