Thursday, December 4, 2008

They're growing up so fast!

I took Drew to his doctor on Tuesday for his 4 month well baby visit. Here's the stats:

Weight: 16 lbs. 13 ozs. (90th percentile)
Height: 25 inches (50th percentile)
Head circumference: 42 cm (50th percentile)

Whew! He's not quite as chubby as Trent was, but he's still gearing up to be a chunky little booger! Everything else checked out just fine. He had his 4 month immunizations, and of course he cried when he got them, but he was fine about a minute later.

In Trent news, I scheduled his 5th (yes, FIVE!!) birthday party at Jump N Jungle on January 3. I can't believe I have a 5 year old. Crazy.

I still don't have a memory stick adapter. I have checked at 3 different places, and none of them sells just the adapter. They all sell the adapter WITH the memory stick. I already have a memory stick...I need an adapter. I think Fry's Electronics has just an adapter, so I'll go there as soon as I get a chance. And then I can share some pictures of my growing boys!

No comments: