Sunday, January 18, 2009

Drew

Okay, I've been so bad about posting monthly pictures of Drew. I've taken the pictures, I just haven't had time to blog lately! Here is Drew at 4 months (in November)...


And here he is at 5 months...


Baby boy can kind of sit up unassisted. He'll sit up for about 30 seconds to a minute by himself. But if he's excited about something, forget it because this boy kicks his legs like crazy when he's excited, and he'll fall right over! He is eating rice cereal every day and loves it. Pretty soon, we'll start him on fruits and veggies. He's ready for it.

He's pretty much on a good schedule with his naps, and he still sleeps through the night. There have been a few times he has woken up in the middle of the night and he'll fuss for a bit, but I can tell it's not because he's hungry, so if I just leave him alone, he goes back to sleep on his own. He's such a good baby. I have been trying to hit the gym really hard lately, so he goes to the Kid's Klub while I'm working out and they just LOVE him there because he never cries, and of course he's a chubby, happy baby...who doesn't love a chubby, happy baby?

Coming (very) soon...6 month pictures!! Can't believe it's already been 6 months!

No comments: