Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another anniversary and Pictures from the lake

Yay! I found (well, actually Aaron did) our memory stick adapter! One quick side note--Sunday, as you know if you read my blog, was Aaron's and my 6 year anniversary. Well, I am celebrating another "anniversary" today--I have been a stay-at-home mom for a year now. This day last year was my last day of work--getting paid for it, at least! I love staying home with my boys and getting to see everything they're doing. So fun! Anyway, here come the pictures...

We went to Horseshoe Bay with our friends Conly, Amanda, and Ryder Gevecker and Wes, Rebecca, and Jacob Bowen the last weekend in May.
Drew stuffed into his life jacket


Trent and Conly driving the boat




Drew's hair is out of control!



My life!

Ryder with the wind in his hair


The boys in the water with Daddy

Drew LOVES the water! He's ready to swim!

Drew and Ryder at an AMAZING BBQ restaurant--George Bush goes there!

Drew, Ryder, and Jacob--I LOVE this picture and I LOVE these boys!

Daddy and Trent going tubin'

No comments: