Here's what we know so far: they are not letting anyone back into League City until tomorrow (Monday) and when they do, they are advising everyone to bring enough food and water to last for 2 weeks. We are fairly confident that our house has not suffered flood damage--no guarantees though. We don't know if power has been restored to our house yet. There are some areas of LC that have power, some don't. No way to know if ours has power until we get there. We are expecting our yard to be treeless (we have 3 young trees in our front yard that I'm pretty sure are not strong enough to sustain 100+ mph winds). We would also not be surprised to find our fence down and our DirecTV satellite ripped off of the roof (maybe with some of the roof taken with it). We have heard from some people that stayed in the area and they have said that our area fared pretty well. So all we can do is wait until we get down there to find out what has happened to our home. That being said, we really don't want to take our 2 small children home to a place that has no power (if that's the case), so we are talking about having Aaron go down first and assess the damage and then my mom would bring me and the boys down as soon as we get the all clear.
I will try to post updates as often as possible!